Men's "1975 Baby" T-shirt
1975 sure was a good year! Some highlights...
- Tiger Woods was born
- Super Bowl IX: The Pittsburgh Steelers defeat the Minnesota Vikings
- Watergate Scandal
- "Jaws" opens in cinemas
- Thrilla in Manila: Muhammad Ali defeats Joe Frazier
- World Series: The Boston Red Sox defeat the Cincinnati Reds
- NHL: The Philadelphia Flyers defeat the Buffalo Sabres
Available in Black, Navy and Royal. DTG (direct-to-garment) print.
Make sure to also check out our women's style for this t-shirt. Perfect for a loved one.More information & sizing
The Anvil 980 is made of a thick cotton with a high stitch density. With a tubular construction, it's less fitted than other t-shirt models, so it's very comfortable.
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double stitched sleeves and bottom hem
Model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
US Sizing (in)
International Sizing (cm)